Shit man, you scared me!
– Where were you? What are you doing?
I’m in the Thought World. I’m inside this weird place again. This… box! The writer/blogger/artificial box into which I place myself each time I sit down to write something.
– Take my hand and step out of that box. I want to see you naked.
Naked? Ok, Maestro. Thank you.
– Are you cold? Take this blanket.
Where did you get that blanket?
– It’s an authenticity blanket especially made just for you.
– You should wear it every day, when you enter the Thought World. You will feel light when wearing it.
Yes, I feel light already. Like I can be myself. No need to pretend. You know this WordPress platform is not a place where I want to lose my authenticity.
– It’s a public place. No wonder you feel vulnerable.
I always wondered how it would feel like to be 100% authentic in public.
– You can experiment with that.
Thank you for the blanket, man! If you can, please remind me to put it on every morning after I get up. You know how easily I forget these invisible things.
– Why don’t you create a blogpost on this subject. Then the idea will root itself more firmly into your awareness.
– And one more thing. Don’t go back into that filthy box.