- Oh God, where did I go wrong?
- You know very well where you went wrong.
- Tell me again please. I’ll take notes this time to make sure I never forget.
- You let into your bridal chamber someone who was not your true lover.
- But she was my friend.
- She was not your true lover.
- Who is my true lover?
- Daemon, you know very well who is your true lover.
- Tell me again, please, for the record. I keep forgetting.
- The one who comes in without violating.
- In what?
- Your bridal chamber.
- What is my bridal chamber?
- You know very well what is your bridal chamber.
- Please remind me, my memory keeps failing me!
- Shall I draw you a picture?
- What the…? I don’t get it.
- You like puzzles, don’t you?
- It depends…
- Figure it out.
That’s a spine. I was expecting something more romantic, like a heart. How can my spine be my bridal chamber? Who did I let into my spine? What’s inside a spine? My spinal cord goes through there.
Kundalini! I think that’s it! The energy that flows through there and wakes me up! Did I let the wrong person flow through me?
What else can be said about the spine? “You have no backbone!” It means you have no guts, no balls, no courage. Someone without a backbone is a wimp.
Also, without a backbone I could not stand, I would be crawling on all fours like an animal. The backbone allows me to stand, to stand up for myself.
I think I’m getting somewhere. Now let’s go back to my initial question: Where did I go wrong? He said: “You let into your bridal chamber (backbone) someone who was not your true lover.”
- Who is my true lover? Who do I stand for?
- You know very well who is your true lover.
- But who are you?
- You know very well who I am, Daemon.
- You are the outsider, the one I met after I opened The Door, aren’t you?
- You recognize my vibe and I am inside you now.
- You’re not answering my question. Who are you?
- I am your Fondest Enigma.
- Can you be more specific?
- I am your Consort.
- Can you be more concrete?
- I am your passport.
- Passport to where?
- To where you really want to go.